In this episode, we discuss many things related to behaviour and assholes at sporting events. This was a far-reaching discussion about many topics. We hope you enjoy it.
Here are several links that we discuss.
- Andrew Newberg, Professor and Director of Research Marcus Institute of Integrative Health | Thomas Jefferson University and Hospital – andrewnewberg.com
- Hanlon’s Razor
- 8 ‘Stages of death’ Meditation
- Maranasati (mindfulness of death, death awareness)
- Who is Baruch Spinoza? youtube.com/watch?v=pVEeXjPiw54 more on Spinoza here plato.stanford.edu/entries/spinoza
- The Axiom of the Infinite Unknown
- The self-drawing hands
- George Orwell, Notes on Nationalism
- Tao Te Ching (Download free copy here)